Are certain vehicles restricted form cover?

2018-01-21T11:27:42+00:00January 21st, 2018|

Yes, with all motor trade policies, there are certain vehicles that will be restricted. Particularly restricted are cars such as imported vehicles, high value or high performance. They can be added and covered should you need to drive these types of vehicle, simply talk to our advisors who will be more than happy to help.

Road Risk Insurance v Combined Insurance

2018-01-21T16:32:57+00:00January 21st, 2018|

A road risk motor trade insurance will only cover the vehicle under your control in a similar way to private car policy. You will be covered for Third Party, Third Party Fire & Theft or Comprehensive depending on the type of policy you choose. It will not cover any property etc. A combined motor trade insurance policy will cover [...]

Why we compare brokers and not insurers?

2018-01-21T11:23:43+00:00January 21st, 2018|

Different brokers get different rates from the same insurer for the same sort of policy. By us getting to know our broker panel and what they are good at enables us to allocate you to a broker that has the best rate for your policy from the insurer. Rates can often fluctuate by 100’s of [...]

Who will be covered to drive on a motor trade policy?

2018-01-21T11:23:25+00:00January 21st, 2018|

Any driver you name on your policy will be able to drive the vehicle for motor trade use ONLY. You will not be able to simply allow anyone to drive your vehicles. Customer vehicles under your control will only be covered if driven by an named driver who is driving the vehicle for business use [...]