FAQs » Road Risk Insurance v Combined Insurance

road risk motor trade insurance will only cover the vehicle under your control in a similar way to private car policy. You will be covered for Third Party, Third Party Fire & Theft or Comprehensive depending on the type of policy you choose. It will not cover any property etc.

combined motor trade insurance policy will cover a lot more including premises and public liability typically as standard. Although costing a little more, it will cover your workmanship as well.

2018-01-21T16:32:57+00:00January 21st, 2018|